Monday, November 12, 2012

Project: Spray Paint and Vases

Just finished a project I have been wanting to work on for a while now. Last year, I inherited my Great Grandmother's handmade yellow hutch and after looking at it empty in my apartment for several months I decided to finally put something in it! So over to the thrift store I went and sought out different vases in all different shapes and sizes. It was half-off day at the store (which was an extra bonus!) and for 16 vases I only spent $10 (Plus another $7 for an awesome chair I couldn't pass up). Add another $2 for a can of spray paint and I was ready to embark on my project. It took about 3-4 coats of paint, 24 hours and I had some beautiful white "milk glass" vases for my empty hutch. Take a look at the pictures below! What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment