Friday, November 2, 2012

A New Beginning



Welcome to my blog! I'm extremely excited to introduce the new and improved Luna Lovely Blog! Here I will be sharing things about my life anything to do with inspiration, fashion, love and of course my little 8 pound Yorkie Jax. I hope to share fun and exciting adventures and stories as well. Now, a little about me.... I am a California native and proud of it! I grew up just north of the wonderful San Francisco in what is know as "Wine Country". It has been a beautiful place to live and everything you need is near by. I graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Los Angeles in 2009 with a degree in Visual Communications. After completing school I experimented with wedding planning but quickly found specializing in such an industry was a big responsibility. I decided I wasn't ready for that kind of pressure so I  ventured back to the Bay Area. After being back home for a few months I decided to follow my dream of going to beauty school to become an esthetician. The beauty industry is a though one and I  am still in the process of finding my footing. Now, here I am a confused twenty-something trying to find my path to adulthood and a career. I hope you enjoy my finds and look forward to each and every post. Welcome to the NEW Luna Lovely!

xo Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment