Friday, November 2, 2012

Caveman way of life

Lately I have been trying out this new "diet" or "way of life" as I like to call it. It is based on a theory that our bodies run best when we eat like our caveman ancestors used. The Paleo Diet (in short) limits or excludes foods like breads, grains, legumes and dairy. I have been doing it for about two months (give or take) and I feel GREAT! It is amazing the changes I have noticed. The way of life does require a lot of cooking and meal preparation which has been new to me but I seem to be adjusting well. I have tried so many new recipes such as Citrus Carnitas, Eggplant Strata and Cauliflower Fried Rice. The cookbook Well Fed has been my best friend through this journey and I can't wait to try every recipe in the book! I think I could get used to feeling happy, heathy and productive. I recommend everyone try the Paleo way of life for at least a week to see how they feel. Check out some of these websites to find out more! You will not regret it
xo Rebecca

RobbWolf.com    ThePaleoDiet.com    Whole30

No comments:

Post a Comment