Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Big Things Are Happening!

Hello again! It's been a while. This past Saturday was my 26th birthday. I am officially in my late twenties (*YIKES*). Somehow I am okay with being on this side of 25 though. I am engaged and getting married in 38 days (but who's counting?). These past 10 months of being a "fiancĂ©" have flown by! I finally got used to calling Brandon my FiancĂ© and now I have to start all over and start calling him my husband. Husband doesn't sound as weird though. We practice sometimes and I like being called a wife. It's so official. I also became an aunt in December. One of the best days of my life was the day that little dude was born. Watching him come into this world was such a magical and amazing thing to experience. I will never forget that moment of looking at my sister for the first time with a baby on her chest and thinking: "where the heck did this baby come from and why is my sister holding it?!". Immediately I was brought back to reality and realized he was part of our family and he was/is the greatest gift of all. LOVE isn't a strong enough word to describe how I feel about the little guy. I can't wait to have kids of our own one day. This past year has been a monumental one to say the least and it doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon so I have decided I need a place to chronicle all of it. Everything from crafts, projects, exciting things and randomness I will document here. I hope you enjoy the story in progress... xo Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment