Tuesday, September 29, 2009

-Pillow Talk-

Etsy.com has become one of my favorite places to surf the internet. There are endless amounts of handmade items all with their own creative flair. I love to just browse through all the different items and see what new creation I can find. As I was looking at my living room this morning I realized we have TOO MANY pillows on our couch and none of which coordinate. So I took it upon my self to head on over to Etsy and look for some chic covers to help with the plethora of unmatched pillows which reside on our sofa. I was lucky enough to find Olive, an adorable Etsy dealer who sells the cutest pillow cases. One pillow case you can even send like a postcard, personalized message and all! Its the most adorable idea I have ever seen and wanted to pass on the find!






No comments:

Post a Comment